On September 27th, the church building will be open for a Service of the Word, which will start at 9:30 am.
Registration will open at noon on September 20th. Click here to register for Sunday, September 27th. The service will also be recorded and posted at the Video Links and Online Services page at the St. Luke’s At Home section of the website later on September 27th.
Registration is mandatory to participate in this service as there will be a limit of 40 people who can attend at one time. Some things to note about registration:
- You can register individually or as a family group but each member of a family must be accounted for in the registration process.
- Your contact information is collected and stored in the Church Office for 30 days in case the need arises for contact tracing.
- We are using the website Eventbrite to register for services. If you need assistance or prefer not to register online, please call the Church Office (250-477-6741) or send an email to [email protected].
- Registration will open at noon on September 20th and will close on Friday, September 25th at noon.
- If you find that you are unable to attend after you've registered, you can cancel/"refund" your place via the Eventbrite website or call the Church Office up until the Friday noon deadline. If it is after the Friday noon deadline, please do not try to replace your spot with another parishioner by yourself. Registration needs be done through the Church Office.
To register for the September 27th Service of the Word: