Please read these notes before registering:
- Please do not come if you are not feeling well or are sick.
- Worshippers are to enter by the main doors and leave by the chapel doors.
- Physical distancing protocols and signage will be in place. Please maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance in all directions, at all times, between individuals or households. Personal masks are encouraged for those attending.
- On entering the church, a greeter will confirm your attendance using the pre-registration list, and direct you to a table where you may pick up your own prayer leaflet, and deposit your offering.
- Another greeter will then show you to your seat(s).
- Please note that children are to remain with their parents or guardians throughout the service.
- Offerings can be deposited at the back of the church upon entry and the transept upon exit.
- There will be no coffee hour for the time being, and parishioners are strongly discouraged from congregating outdoors before or after the service.