On August 9th, the church building will again be open from 9:00 am to 10:30 am for Pax Dei, a time for personal prayers.
Please come for a quiet time of individual prayer and meditation surrounded by gentle piano and organ music.
Registration is mandatory to participate in this prayer time as there will be a limit of 40 people who can attend at one time. Some things to note about registration:
- You must register individually. Each member of a family must be accounted for in the registration process.
- Your contact information is collected and stored in the Church Office for 30 days in case the need arisesfor contact tracing.
- We are using the website Eventbrite to register for services. If you need assistance or prefer not to register online, please call the Church Office (250-477-6741) or send an email to [email protected].
- The Registration deadline for the August 9th Pax Dei personal prayer time is Thursday, August 6th at noon.
- If you find that you are unable to attend after you've registered, you can cancel/"refund" your place via the Eventbrite website or call the Church Office up until the Friday noon deadline. If it is after the Friday noon deadline, please do not try to replace your spot with another parishioner by yourself. Registration needs be done through the Church Office.
To register for the August 9th Pax Dei Personal Prayer time: